Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Concept product displays and installations to optimize the customer journey throughout Casper brand retail and wholesale locations.
- Support user research team through user testing design development
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure high quality deliverables for product displays and signage.
- Develop initial concepts or mock-ups for creative review with Experience, Commercial, Store Design or Brand teams
- Communicate with cross-functional departments to manage creative timelines for new and existing installations or projects.
- Ensure brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions generating brand love and driving sales
Our dream candidate is...
- A graphic design background with experience in environments design
- You are obsessed with aesthetic, organization and creating unique experiences
- Comfortable presenting ideas and receiving feedback
- Interested in interior design, art, and installation design
- A clear communicator and efficient designer
- Very proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experienced with Sketch up
- Able to manage personal work flow and schedule
- 4+ years professional experience in environmental graphic design, print/digital design, or similar
- Experience with planning, and management of environmental graphic, wayfinding and signage projects
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Use of SketchUp, Revit, or other 3D modeling programs a plus
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!