Casper is looking for an enthusiastic and analytical customer marketer to join our growing Customer Marketing & CRM Team. You will drive the strategic ideation and execution of all customer lifecycle campaigns (think post-purchase series, best customer series, reactivation series, etc.) for Casper — from ideation and prioritization through deployment, reporting, and optimization. In addition, you will be responsible for increasing the scale of our referral program and building our base of product reviews through deeper participation and program awareness. We're a highly passionate team and we're constantly growing. You need to be comfortable with change and be interested in taking on more than your core responsibilities. This role will be reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing & CRM and partners closely with Marketing Analytics, Tech, Creative, and Acquisition, to name a few. If you are looking for a highly impactful role that is central to driving customer lifetime value, this is the right role for you. This is a very exciting time to be joining the Casper family as we’re experiencing sustained growth and our product profile is rapidly expanding.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Own all customer lifecycle campaigns:
- Plan, prioritize, and execute lifecycle campaigns that drive product satisfaction (product information and care), and increase customer repeat purchases and customer lifetime value
- Lead the program exploration and expansion from email communications into new marketing channels (e.g. paid media, direct mail, SMS, etc.)
- Develop the customer communication journey for each of the Casper owned sales channels
- Leverage customer segmentation to increase engagement and drive business performance
- Identify priority audience segments for targeted communications/content and promotions that are ROI positive and increase customer lifetime value
- Own program reporting and results synthesis
- Translate analytics into insights; leverage data to optimize the program - this could be email performance, customer data, behavioral data, test results, etc.
- Grow referral program:
- Launch and test new tactics that increases program awareness, customer sharing, and ultimately revenue
- Leverage and collect customer insights to understand drivers and barriers
- Report on program performance and optimize the program to drive growth, measured by revenue and efficiency
- Manage coordination between external agency and internal Tech/CX/Marketing to ensure continued operational excellence
- Manage external software/agency by ensuring continued support for new and existing referral marketing capabilities
- Build our base of product reviews:
- Establish a standardized review collection process for eComm, owned Retail, and Commercial sales channels (Amazon) with varying levels of support
- Grow our review base to meet thresholds defined in partnership with Digital Product & Product Marketing to support site conversion rate
- Maintain incentive programs and optimize for pressing business objectives
- Initiate email and site processes to support review collection set up for new products
Our dream candidate is...
- Degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years experience in a customer marketing role, omni-channel direct-to-consumer brand experience is a plus
- Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (required)
- Experience supporting a B2C referral program (strongly preferred)
- HTML email coding experience (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to optimize, and passion for continuous improvement
- Strong communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with cross-functional teams
- Technical understanding and expertise to support opportunity assessment and manage troubleshooting
- Efficient and nimble in concepting, piloting, and scaling new initiatives and ideas
- Project planning including internal and external stakeholder management
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!