Launched in 2016, Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce retailer for natural home and personal care products. Through our mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a “Grove Guide.” Grove’s e-commerce platform makes natural products approachable; half of Grove’s customers are trying natural for the first time. Every product Grove offers, both from our flagship Grove Collaborative brand and from exceptional third party brands, has been thoroughly vetted for health, sustainability, and efficacy. Grove is a Certified B Corporation, a company that prioritizes social, environmental, and community wellbeing in addition to profit.
Team & Role
We have about one hundred folks here in San Francisco, with twenty engineers and a growing eight person product & design team. This role is focused on our internal systems and platforms, helping the business drive operational excellence and stability by developing solutions to problems at scale. You'll work closely with product, operations, inventory, customer support, and engineering to iterate fast in response to data, talk to internal stakeholders to understand their needs, prioritize work & ideas, and get a deep understanding of our platform in order to understand what's easy and what's hard. If you are motivated to help millions of families make better decisions about the products they use every day, this is the opportunity for you.
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us.
If you join us you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options -- shared success is core to our mission
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental and commuter benefits
- Wellness programs like quarterly massages and weekly meditation
- A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need
- Flexible Paid Time Off -- we care most about results
We also have:
- A beautifully designed open office Located at Polk & Pine St in San Francisco near lots of delicious cafes & restaurants
- Fully stocked communal kitchen with healthy snacks and on tap Kombucha
- A cozy "quiet room" for focused work or meditation
- A handful of friendly, productivity-enhancing (...mostly) small office dogs
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.