Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada is hiring a Clinical Product Specialist to provide clinical expertise to the product team in shaping the development and delivery of participant-facing products. Your day-to-day will include working with designers, user insight teams, data scientists, and engineers to translate evidence-based approaches for lifestyle behavior change and chronic disease management into scalable, virtually-delivered interventions. This position reports to Omada’s Vice President of Medical Affairs and must be San Francisco based.
You are passionate about applications of health behavior change to obesity-related chronic disease. You have clinical experience putting evidence based approaches for behavior change into practice. You are well-versed in clinical best practices for management of diabetes and cardiovascular disease, including management of weight, medications, self-monitoring of medical markers. You have a strong background in implementing interventions leveraging behavior science in a non-academic setting. You work well with diverse teams. And most importantly, you are creative and love to think strategically about providing care at scale in new ways.
- Advise and Consult with Omada’s product team.
- Work side-by-side with our designers, user insight teams, data scientists, and engineers to develop high quality products.
- Stay current on diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and weight management best practices to leverage proven techniques to enhance program engagement and outcomes.
- Have 1-2 years experience working with a product team as a clinical/health expert.
- Hold a current clinical license/credential in medicine (MD or DO), nursing (NP), pharmacy (PharmD), social work (LCSW), nutrition (RD), or physical therapy (PT).
- Stellar project management, written, and oral communication skills.
- Master’s degree such as an MPH, MBA, MS or equivalent.
- Additional background or interest in health technology, informatics, or telemedicine.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna, Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.