Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada Health is looking for a Director of Sales Operations and Enablement to play a key role in driving our commercial organization’s performance and efficiency. In this role, you will work directly with the Sales and Customer Success teams to create scalable processes focused on increasing productivity and efficiency, as well as build best practices into our enablement function. You will be responsible for all aspects of our enablement, training, and supporting our sales team and strategy. While we’ve already established a strong foundation, we’re looking for you to provide leadership and build the next iteration of processes and enablement. You will also become the subject matter expert in our core sales operations functions including sales forecasting, territory planning, alignment, targeting, incentive compensation, data governance and sales metrics.
- Iterate on our best practices and build for scale in our operations and enablement functions
- Serve as a trusted advisor to field sales managers on pricing, non-standard deal terms, and business teams; serve as an escalation point to business partners and ensure compliance with business approval policies
- Partner cross functionally to support alignment and execution of Omada’s go to market strategy
- Coach and mentor your team, who’s responsible for the organization of sales kickoffs and build content in partnership with product marketing, L&D, etc.
- Oversee and support Omada’s sales forecasting processes, including pipeline reviews with sales leadership through capacity planning for cross functional teams
- Ensure best practice solutions are implemented for territory alignment and targeting
- Responsible for end-to-end incentive compensation process including preparing IC plan, goal settings for multiple sales forces, regular updates on sales performance KPIs, IC payouts and IC reporting
- Recommend ways to evolve our business processes to increase sales effectiveness
- Develop training, communication and support plans that influence adoption of field efficiency tools
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in sales operations, sales enablement, sales or FP&A
- Experience in both large, well-run public companies and smaller, high-growth companies is a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Finance or related field
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- An understanding of cross-functional interdependencies in achieving company strategy
- A proven track record and passion for people management and professional development
- Outstanding written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Advanced excel, SFDC and experience with leveraging multiple databases to drive models and analysis forward.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and systems skills
You will love this job if you are:
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Able to create a path forward while dealing with ambiguity, creating clarity on next steps and definition of success
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improving digital health
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.