Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
This position will have ownership of Account Receivable processes, and will be responsible to obtain revenue by processing invoices; resolving missed payments; updating financial records and Internal query resolutions.
What Will I be doing?
- Manage Invoicing, Cash Applications, Collections, Dispute Resolution and Reporting
- Follow and drive the designed Process Metrics
- Providing financial analysis to prioritize and lead cost reduction efforts
- Collecting and analyzing quantitative data
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures
- Audit method and procedures of accounts receivable function to improve efficiency
- Communicating results to business leaders in the company
- Working with the functional leaders and other internal groups to build scalable processes
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing
- Strictly adhere to the SLAs as per the instructions
What Skills do I need?
- Should be Self- Motivated, Independent & Accountable
- A Commerce Graduate
- 3 - 4 years’ work experience in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Analytical skills (Intermediate MS Excel)
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Experience in SaaS/IT industry is an added advantage
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more