Zenoti is a leading SAAS solution provider, headquartered in Seattle, WA which offers an all-in-one cloud based software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas and fitness facilities to manage and grow their business.
With more than 5000 customers in over 40 countries, we are expanding rapidly across the globe. Our focus on innovation and smart business practices have led us to serve some of the biggest brands in the wellness industry.
Our founders are a team of successful entrepreneurs with significant experience in technology and wellness. Since our inception in 2010, their combined expertise in designing world-class software along with the best business management practices in the wellness industry, have led this company from a small start-up to a leading brand in the industry.
Key Responsibility Areas
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Enterprise Account Managers to understand the needs of a customer and determining how the software solution meets those needs.
- Preparing for and presenting demos of the software solution.
- Having technical discussions about Zenoti’s software services with a potential customer’s IT team.
- Having the expertise to identify and define customer’s needs. In the event customer’s needs cannot be met then working with the Product Planning team to see if the requirement functionality for the customer can be built into the product.
- Response to RFPs from potential customers.
- Having a strong technical background to respond to security, network architecture, industry compliance standards and other related technical questions from potential customers.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience or an understanding of the wellness industry is a plus.
- 4+ years of strong technical sales/solutions architect background.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with energetic phone and in-person handling, attentive listening, and superior writing.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
Even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a startup feel and culture in the company.
We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours.
Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, outdoor activities and more.
You'll receive a competitive salary, medical benefits and coverage and every employee receives equity in the company.
If you want to work with a talented team in a fast paced environment, then we're interested in speaking to you.