Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
As the Manager of Inside Sales, you will be the owner of all lead generation activities for large enterprises globally at Zenoti. The baseline requirement is to be able to understand the business of large wellness enterprises and the current products used by these businesses. The core function is to help these businesses to see the benefits to their bottom line in leveraging Zenoti. You will work in coordination with our global sales leaders in coming up with the right strategies to engage with large businesses and transitioning opportunities that are discovered to the field sales team.
We are looking for a proven leader who focuses on delivering results, interacts with cross-functional groups and cultivates top-performing teams, penetrates new territories and strategically aligns corporate goals with actionable metrics and results.
This position is located at Hyderabad, India and reports to the CEO.
What will I be doing?
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective large enterprise lead generation team.
- Assesses the competitor’s products and trends to identify the gaps in competitor’s products.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching, identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, understanding the prospect’s business model, the needs or requirements, building rapport, providing technical information and explanation about the product.
- To bring plans and strategies to achieve the overall company goals and specifically your team goals of revenue, growth and market share.
- To ensure the success of your team and developing key relationships that will also allow you to measure the pulse of the market in general. Communicate relevant information back to Marketing and Product teams in order to develop the right tools required for enabling the Outbound lead gen team to be successful.
- Other expectations include accurate, predictable forecasting, continuous improvement and training around the sales process.
- Provides direct supervision and coaching to Inside Sales Account team.
What skills do I need?
- We are looking for someone who has experience in the entire sales cycle, ranging from cold calling to closing business and understanding the interdependencies.
- Proven success in collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience in understanding large businesses and challenges faced by senior management to be able to engage and convince them on how to improve their business. Excellent analytical, organizational, troubleshooting & strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 7+ years of prior success in a sales role, with at least 5 being in management
- Prior inside sales management experience selling SaaS product
- Degree in business or another related field
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more