Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
- Ability to design and build flexible frameworks for testing and other development requirements
- Create automation strategy that works for different product lines, leveraging appropriate technologies and platforms
- Provide leadership to automation engineers and leads and continuously evolve automation strategy to meet the product needs
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and ensure the teams requirements are fulfilled and ensure that the team delivers the commitments on time.
- Work in a continuous delivery model in an agile development environment
- Build and manage high performance teams through hiring, training and mentoring.
What will I be doing?
- Experience of creating automation frameworks and delivering results for product based companies in complex enterprise software space (ERP, supply chain, etc.)
- Hands-on functional and automated testing experience for web applications and native mobile apps that are used by millions of users globally
- Will be an individual contributor as well as handle the team.
- Ability to work in fast-paced startup environment
- Strong skills and sound experience in test management
- Track record of delivering quality results under aggressive schedules.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science with 6 to 10 years of experience in development
- Should have experience in developing automation frameworks to enable testing or to fasten development itself.
- Preferably worked for product development
- Good understanding of Data patterns and data science
- Exposure to code analysis is required
- Knowledge of SQL
- Exposure to Analytics is an added advantage
- Flexible to adapt technologies
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.