Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with Technical Sales Specialists and Enterprise Account Managers to plan & execute account coverage and campaign strategies to unlock new sales opportunities. The Inside Sales role is adept at understanding the needs and process pains of relevant Business Decision Makers to identify opportunities where Zenoti’s software solution can add long-term value.
- Reaching out to potential customers that you identify and generate interest bringing as many of them to the table for a review of the Zenoti software solution.
- Handing off interested potential customers to an Enterprise Account Manager with all relevant research information collected about the customer so that the Account Manager can work with the customer to bring them on board as a customer.
- Being the primary expert of Zenoti’s product offerings to help answer any initial questions a potential customer may have.
- Ensuring excellence in pipeline management, pipeline hygiene and sales execution against targets.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets, revenue forecast and accuracy, and pipeline generation and activity based targets.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelors Degree, MBA or comparable degree is preferred.
- 1+ years of strong sales/customer service relationship background, telephone experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with energetic phone handling, attentive listening, and superior writing.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
- Have worked on lead generation in the enterprise business space.
- Knowledge of Sales Processes and adhering to such established processes.
- Experience or an understanding of the wellness industry is a plus
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and mor