Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. We grew over a 100% in 2018 and here is the link to what we have accomplished - Zenoti 2018 review
We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Taking qualified leads generated by the Inside Sales team and taking them to closure.
- Working with the Technical Sales Director to prepare for demos and technical discussions.
- Creating value for your customer by being a strategic business partner. You achieve this by having insight into the customer’s market, industry, business model and discovering the customer’s business priorities and challenges.
- Understanding the role of each individual in the customer’s organization, target messaging to each based on their need and determine how best to navigate a deal to closure.
- Handing off new customer acquisitions to the implementation team.
- Following up with existing customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the software solution and where required engaging other team members to help alleviate any challenges a customer is facing.
- Up selling of additional services provided by Zenoti for its existing customers.
- Helping the Inside Sales team with suggestions on how to increase the sales pipeline.
What skills do I need?
- At least a 4 year Bachelors Degree, an MBA or Masters degree is preferred.
- 5 or more years of strong relevant experience in customer facing technology sales roles.
- Experience in working with customers virtually.
- Knowledge of Sales Processes and adhering to such established processes.
- Have worked with large scale enterprise customers.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Experience or an understanding of the wellness industry is a plus.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We provide lunch every day for all employees.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.