HoneyBook is a business management platform for creative entrepreneurs that centralizes and automates workflow, digital payments, and generates business opportunities for our customers. We champion technology as our ally in celebrating human passion and originality. At HoneyBook, every day we are on a mission to empower the creative economy to rise together, doing what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment, join our team!
HoneyBook is on the search for a Data Engineer join the team in our Tel Aviv HQ. You will be responsible for turning data into insights that drive strategic business decisions that will shape the direction of the company. This hire will impact the company from day one. Are you up for the challenge?
Here are a few of the things you’ll do…
- Be the go-to-expert on data infrastructure and provide the first line of triage and troubleshooting expertise to key business partners regarding data questions.
- Build the data pipeline for the product
- Extract required data from internal systems, identify the correct metrics needed.
- Lead data architecture and modeling
- Develop a culture of transparent dialogue with business partners for strategic agility in decision making.
- Create systems and tools to empower the team to find answers themselves.
- Interface with engineers, product managers, and product analysts to understand data needs
- Support existing processes running in production
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
- 3 years of experience in Data Engineering, with a track record of delivering analytics solutions supporting technical, business and executive stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience with programming languages. RoR and Python
- Familiarity with databases, including:
- Relational: MySql - must have
- NoSQL: MongoDB - nice to have
- MPP Columnar Store Databases: Amazon Redshift - nice to have
- Experience with data visualization tools - Looker, Tableau, etc. - Advantage
- Experience with Salesforce/Pardot - Advantage
- Creative problem-solving skills. You take unique approaches to tackle your work.
- Passion for collaboration and achieving growth in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-direct workload.
- Intellectually curious. You are not satisfied with the status-quo and are always thinking about what is next.
- Excellent communication skills (Hebrew & English) with the ability to distill complex problems into clear and concise insights.