HoneyBook is a business management platform for creative entrepreneurs that centralizes and automates workflow, digital payments, and generates business opportunities for our customers. We champion technology as our ally in celebrating human passion and originality. At HoneyBook, every day we are on a mission to empower the creative economy to rise together, doing what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment, join our team!
What will our Influencer Marketing Associate get to do?
HoneyBook is looking for an Influencer Marketing Associate to help scale our fastest growing channel. If you have a passion for developing relationships and are interested in working with creative professionals, we want you.
What's a day in the life of a Influencer Marketing Associate?
As an Influencer Marketing Associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in one of the most exciting fields in marketing. You’ll be responsible for identifying potential influencers across all channels and building a pipeline by conducting influencer outreach. You’ll collaborate with our content, social media, and product marketing teams to launch campaigns that impact our company initiatives. Our ideal candidate places relationships over transactions, has a strong interest in the Creative Economy, and can get behind our philosophy that an influencer should be an educator, not just a celebrity.
What experience and skills does the right guy or gal need to possess?
- 1-2 years past experience in sales, influencer marketing or general marketing
- Experience building pipelines and conducting cold outreach
- Passionate about exceeding growth goals in a startup environment
- Numbers driven, must be comfortable with data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excited to work collaboratively with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Natural connector, excited to build relationships with influencers
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience working with creative professionals is a plus
*In your cover letter, please include one influencer you think HoneyBook should collaborate with and why.
The Good Stuff
- Mission driven. You'll be joining more than just another startup—our members are at the heart of everything we do; in fact, we invite them to co-work in our office and collaborate with us on the product itself.
- Impact. We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box-thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + meaningful equity based on merit.
- Benefits + Perks: From wellness programs to unlimited paid time off and exceptional family leave policies, the health and happiness of our employees is foremost.
- Provisions: We give you the tools you need to get your job done and we provide a fully stocked kitchen and bar, happy hours, catered meals, and awesome company events.