Company / Product Overview
SlashNext has pioneered an entirely new approach to phishing site detection. Over four years in development, SlashNext employs a purpose-built, highly scalable detection cloud designed to dynamically inspect suspect sites and phishing schemes. This system utilizes the patent-pending SEER™ (Session Emulation and Environmental Reconnaissance) architecture which leverages virtual browsers, natural language and protocol processing engines, image inspection, and behavioral analysis to dynamically inspect sites in real time, in an out-of-band, purpose-built threat detection cloud.
The SlashNext detection cloud provides definitive, real-time phishing site analysis and detection. Previously unknown, zero-hour phishing sites can be detected in seconds—with near zero false positives. The key output of the SlashNext platform is a definitive, dynamic block list which can be automatically fed into a customer’s existing URL filtration / blocking infrastructure (typically DNS and firewalls) for real-time phishing protection. Additional dynamic block list receptors are in early release for all major browsers (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox) and native mobile platforms (IOS, Android). Security administrators are provided with a variety of reporting tools including real time notification of malicious site access by users, as well as outbound communication by installed malware and rogue browser extensions.
We are expanding our team and are looking to add a Security Engineer in our Customer Success organization. The Security Engineer will:
Product Implementation / Customer Onboarding
- Provide on-boarding and deployment assistance to new customers
- Be a technical subject matter expert on our solution and guide the customer to properly deploy, configure and maximize product use
- Assist with developing technical content and documenting best practices
- Escalate issues and work with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering to resolve customer issues
- Manage customer onboarding with a formal project management approach taking into account the project scope, schedule, communications, issues and risks
- Closely monitor the support queue and triage incoming tickets
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, issues, questions, etc. in a timely manner
- Assist with creating a document repository of support issues, updating documentation and developing articles for the knowledgebase
- Track and report operational metrics
- Provide services with a high degree of professionalism and focus on customer satisfaction
- Lead and/or assist in special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in security tools and technologies addressing Phishing, Malware/Ransomware and Social Engineering attacks
- Firewall, VPN, IDS and related network security design and implementation
- Strong endpoint security experience, including network design, implementation and management
- Strong experience in supporting and troubleshooting end-point solutions
- Windows, Linux, Unix system administration expertise – ability to troubleshoot services and applications
- Network technologies (firewalls, routers, switches) and ability to conduct packet trace analysis
- Network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.)
- A minimum of 4-5 years related experience.
- Ability to train/educate customers, creating security related blog posts, how-to-videos and answers to questions
- Strong experience in customer on-boarding (from design, implementation and operationalization)
- Effectively manage competing priorities and escalate issues to the proper channels
- Produce work products such as presentations, design documents, how-to, project reports, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, self-starter, well organized with strong attention to detail