Gong.IO helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
As a Full Stack engineer, you’ll play a key role in our expanding core technology team.
- Be a part of a successful startup technology team that translates our vision into a solid SaaS product that performs, scales and is easy to use. Explore & learn new fields, APIs and cutting-edge technologies including AI and NLP.
- A top talent software engineer/architect.
- With at least 5 years of industry experience in Java server.
- Have a good understanding of web applications – both at the data level and at the architecture level.
- Preferably with a degree in computer science or similar.
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the created product.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to share success with top-tier engineers solving complex challenges in a high-profile, meteoric-growth, well-funded start-up company.