MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be tasked with working alongside our top-tier customers, both existing and new, to coordinate resources, both internal and external, to enable the (further) deployment of the MobileIron platform and mitigate risk by proactive measures, ensuring the customer receives the highest levels of service (and is in the best position to recognise success through leveraging MobileIron.
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- An energetic self-starter, with a drive to excel and the ability to work under pressure, thinking clearly and logically in challenging situations.
- The capacity to independently research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement.
- A knowledge and general understanding of systems & the terminology used within the mobility and networking arena.
- A flexible approach and comfort with a fluid organisational structure that requires both team work and self sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (both written and spoken), German would be a plus
What you’ve done…
- Proven success in coordinating/managing international projects from inception to conclusion.
- Ideally with experience of ITIL and/or PRINCE methodology.
- 3+ years experience working with Global 2000/Enterprise companies, from operational to senior levels of engagement.
- An in-depth knowledge of business systems and processes and proven ability to learn new things (e.g. products/software).
- Experience in managing contractual arrangements and expectations with customers & 3rd parties alike.
- Proven track record in attaining high levels of customer satisfaction through outstanding service.
- Had responsibility for service reviews, setting up a governance process and reporting methods.
* We handle your personal data as described in the MobileIron Privacy Notice.