MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution and the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and the importance of the safety of your data. With today’s distributed workforce, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) provider as noted by analyst firms, Gartner and IDC.
The Marketing Director, AMERICAS is a dynamic, energetic and organized leader. You will manage the activities and performance of regional marketing programs and ABM campaigns to support the field in achieving quarterly pipeline and billing targets. In addition to regional sales and channel enablement, you will create and execute high-performing ABM demand generation marketing programs that deliver maximum impact and ROI for the AMERICAS sales teams. This role will involve travel to support regional events, deal support, company meetings, and general team management requirements. In addition, you will manage a remote team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Create and own the strategy for Americas Marketing, aligning closely with key stakeholders (in sales, channel, and across marketing) to determine the most effective mix of programs for the region to deliver results and ROI.
- Run a nimble marketing organization that can quickly adapt to data insights and new market opportunities,
- Lead a high-performing team to execute impactful field and channel marketing programs that drive results.
- Collaborate with the Global Demand Generation and Product Marketing to plan and execute regional demand programs that reflect local requirements
- Drive co-marketing activities with our key channel, OEM, operator, and ecosystem partners in the region
- Manage the AMERICAS marketing budget and ensuring all regional programs are supported with consistent reporting and marketing metrics
- Assist with training internal sales teams, sales reps, and customer-facing staff on marketing programs and plans
- Set the regional marketing targets and KPIs in coordination with sales and marketing leadership
- Communicate regional requirements and nuances to the broader marketing team
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 8-12 years professional work experience in B2B marketing and ABM strategies, preferably in the SaaS or enterprise software markets, much of this in Field Marketing
- Proven experience owning an end-to-end regional marketing plan with accountability for results.
- A minimum of 3 years leading teams, including remote members
- Ability to create strategic field marketing strategies and execute them successfully
- Proven ability to build marketing programs that build pipeline that demonstrate strong ROI
- Experience going to market with and through partners
- Strong people and process management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and to build strong working relationships across departments and functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Measurement-focused and data-driven
- Experience working within salesforce.com and other marketing automation platforms
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to manage multiple projects at once
Location: Mountain View, CA OR Austin, TX OR preferably located on the West Coast
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.