MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be tasked with generating new business from the West SLED businesses and managing existing customers to help them be more successful and increase their investment with us.
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- You are an excellent prospector; you know how to use the various channels to generate leads
- You can identify and qualify opportunities and understand the government procurement process in multiple states
- Customers love you because you help them think through new solutions to address their problems
- Partners recommend working with you
What you’ve done…
- Track record of selling successfully in multiple states, deals with large state agencies and or a state’s shared services organization
- You've excelled in managing both new business opportunities and existing customers
- Consistent history of exceeding your quota
- You’ve developed a network that includes chief architects and senior state technology leaders
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.