MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
- Building sales pipeline for sales representatives
- Focusing on the sales cycle for Commercial ANZ Territory
- Account Management with outside field reps
- Cold calling new prospects, uncovering business opportunities for MobileIron solutions
- Calling existing customers to upsell/cross sell new products
- Calling and working with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Outbound lead generation – account based prospect research, identifying key players and generating opportunities
- Inbound/ Outbound lead follow up from demand generation campaigns, events and other marketing activities
- Qualifying leads from marketing and converting leads to sales accepted leads
- Coordinating lead follow-up with local sales representatives
- Driving attendance to MobileIron events for marketing and partner activities
- Utilizing tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and qualify decision makers who can utilize MobileIron’s Solution
- Making a minimum of 35 strategic inbound/outbound calls per day, following a guided outreach cadence and call script
- Territory Planning & Account Management with assigned Sales Reps
- Forecasting Pipeline
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- Possess cold calling/email marketing experience
- Passion for technology and desire to progress into closing sales role
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Energetic and with a positive attitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential for MobileIron
- Competitive and goal oriented
What you’ve done…
- 1-2years sales development experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment while maintaining independence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with sales prospecting tools: salesforce.com, DiscoverOrg and LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus!
- Pro-active attitude, team building outlook and motivated to drive results
* We handle your personal data as described in the MobileIron Privacy Notice.