MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive at work. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure while enabling access to company information and preserving employee privacy and positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority. MobileIron is a leader in the space. MobileIron is the leading standalone EMM vendor in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant. In 2015, we were voted one of the best places to work by Glassdoor.
We are looking for people that can help us build the next chapter of MobileIron which means helping us scale to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base. We are looking to hire for this role to work from our Stockholm office, covering the Nordic territory.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be tasked with identifying and connecting with companies and organizations to find those that want to explore a mobile strategy and what it means to put mobile first. A typical day involves speaking with 25-30 customers and prospects over the phone, identify customer needs, and articulate MobileIron value with the goal to generate interest for the customer to meet with a MobileIron Sales Team.
You´ll follow up on marketing qualified leads and create new qualified opportunities. You’ll create your own marketing e-mails and follow-up in order to create new opportunities. Occasionally you´ll participate on trade-shows, and partner activties. You will pass on qualified opportunities for further development and closure to our sales executives.
Who you are...
- Strong phone presence with the tenacity to dial into fresh leads or generate your own.
- You have a positive attitude, and strong drive for results.
- You are self-motivated and self-starting individual with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a team-player and you are comfortable working in a team environment.
- Learns the full range of MobileIron technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Demonstrated presentation, organization, and time management skills.
- Explains and positions MobileIron as a competitive solution.
- Bachelors degree required, Professional Selling Degree preferred.
- Fluent in Swedish, and professional English is a must.
- Knowledge in Finish is a plus.
- Identify decision makers among the targeted leads in order to initiate the sales process.
- Maintain a high level of MobileIron solution expertise and competitive intelligence.
- Establish and maintain relationships with MobileIron business partners to help them create and close opportunities.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly objectives.
What you’ve done…
- 1-3 years software or enterprise selling a plus
- Bachelors degree
* We handle your personal data as described in the MobileIron Privacy Notice.