MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Strategy and Operations Manager who will be a critical part to our team. Your Primary responsibilities include reporting and analyzing key metrics of sales performance, using these findings to advise the Sales Leadership Team, setting the strategic agenda for current and rapid growth. In addition, you will be involved in key projects and deliverables of the Sales Operations team yearly business planning, forecasting, pipeline analysis, go-to-market strategy and execution, addressable market analysis, etc.
You are an analytical rock-star that can balance operations with strategy and planning and is not afraid to ask difficult questions and seek the answers for them. You are someone that knows how to apply the hypothesis-driven approach to solving problems and you are also able to analyze large quantities of data, derive insightful recommendations and confidently present to our senior leadership team. Last but not least, a rolling up your sleeves attitude is very important – MobileIron is a very lean and entrepreneurial company – on our team, we balance the high-level strategic view with actual deep-dive analysis.
You will build reporting dashboards and drive analysis to increase the performance visibility to the business owners and you will analyze the health of the business and interpret key performance metrics. In addition, you will
- Derive recommendations and craft action plans to address weaknesses and areas of opportunity
- Present recommendations to senior management for strategic decision-making, operational change and investment
- Execute key recommendations in collaboration with other functions and /or key internal customers
- Assist in the development and execution of GTM strategy
- Inspire change management in the organization
- Support the day-to-day business needs of the sales organization – execute cadence around forecasting and pipeline analysis, account management, etc.
- Design the plan for the next financial year in terms of quotas, account assignments, financial plan attainment, etc.
- 8+ years of experience in an operations or analytical role, ideally supporting the sales org in a SaaS company
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines. Can adapt quickly to changes and possesses strong work ethic
- Always focused on doing what’s right for the business. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support growth
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to create a trusting relationship with business partners, collaborative
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Able to roll up your sleeves to get things done, highly proactive and able to follow through
- Intellectually curious
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics).
* We handle your personal data as described in the MobileIron Privacy Notice.