Ready to take the next step of your career and work with a highly creative team of marketers at a fast-growing company? We’re looking for a creative, metrics-driven Field Marketing Specialist to help drive marketing programs across the funnel, including regional and/or vertical campaigns, live events, email, and webinars.
You will work for the Senior Manager of Field Marketing to manage and execute programs that support the sales team and organizational objectives. You must be able to be both a strategic and a hands-on marketer (and you should love both).
- Collaborate with members of the sales team to execute regional event programs to best support pipeline goals. Share back post-event evaluations and success metrics.
- Work closely with the extended marketing team including product, PR, customer, and digital to integrate with regional programs when appropriate.
- Manage campaign-in-a-box requests including requirements gathering, prioritization of activities, communications with the requestor, and execution of agreed-upon deliverables.
- Co-manage the field marketing budget and assist with PO creation and payment requests.
- Build, manage, and promote all North America field campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Facilitate and monitor lead uploads and follow-up to ensure maximum ROI on campaigns.
- Work with design and content teams to develop invitations, landing pages, and other promotional and onsite assets.
- Event logistics including venue sourcing and payment, promotional material/ giveaway shipments and signage.
- Some travel required (may include nights and weekends) to support event execution and educate attendees on our product offerings.
- Assist with localized webinar development including speaker coordination, setup, and hosting.
You have 3-5 years’ experience in field marketing or events. You’re a creative and self-driven problem-solver and take the initiative in driving projects forward. You have a strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. You should have a keen eye towards metrics and results, and be able to balance practicality with a creative, out-of-the box approach to field marketing and events. Experience with, MS Office and SaaS tools including Salesforce.com and Marketo a must.
- 3+ years of field marketing or event marketing in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing copy and creative across channels such as email, social, and web.
- Results focused with a passion for proving marketing results across the funnel.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed sales teams to both understand and influence decision making.
- Enthusiastic about self-education and desire to learn about the unified communications space.
- A self-started who identifies areas for improvement and pushes for personal excellence.
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.