Who are we?
BlueJeans is the world’s leading provider of interoperable video communication, bringing video to you, wherever you are. BlueJeans is the modern era replacement to traditional web conferencing technologies and delivers face-to-face video communication for any organization who wants to bring their employees, leaders, and partners closer together.
Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the perks of building enterprise software for thousands of global companies for everyday meetings, events, and social networks. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, cab transfers, facility to work from home with a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to transform the live video collaboration industry, and above all have fun doing it.
This role is based out of our BlueJeans Dev center in the heart of Bangalore, India. We have other offices in Mountain View, United Kingdom and around the world.
Sounds like a fit for you?
We want you to submit a portfolio to be considered for this position. It helps us in understanding your skill and effectiveness as a UI designer in a product design team and your empathy towards the user and sensitivity to brand voice.
BlueJeans design organization is dedicated to crafting products and experiences that are the most intelligent, beautiful and engaging for our customers. Every pixel we push, we are transforming the way people meet and interact by creating a human connection across devices and product experiences.
At Bluejeans we are looking for a talented UI Designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to make deliberate design decisions to translate any given user-experience journey into a seamless solution.
As an UI designer you will:
- Work closely with Senior designers, Product managers and Developers to solve complex issues.
- Manage products/features you own across all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team and ensure pixel perfect delivery.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to create designs that reinforce Bluejeans style and voice through its visual touch-points.
- Create and organize production assets in the design system.
- Up-to-date with the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Collaborate in brainstorming and ideation through sketches/storyboarding/mocks.
- Consume user research and incorporate key business and user insights in the experience.
- 2+ years of experience working as a UI designer/Visual designer. Graduate/post graduate degree in design or equivalent field.
- Solid understanding of UI design fundamentals in the areas of color, typography, balance and rhythm.
- Ability to translate stakeholders' vision into stunning visual experiences.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Proficiency in sketch, photoshop, illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Be open to objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
* Background in user experience or product design
* Experience in building or using/ contributing to a design system.
* Have worked on Video communication or related product/app.
What makes us Special?
At BlueJeans, together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication.
All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners, and have been ranked on Forbes Cloud 100 list two years running. Learn more about us at www.bluejeans.com