The RVP Strategic Sales will be chartered with leading and building a team responsible for driving the adoption of the BlueJeans technology within new clients, while further expanding adoption across existing clients. Reporting to the VP Sales, Americas, you will build a team that consistently identifies, qualifies, and captures new and expansion sales opportunities. You will have a solid understanding of Enterprise customers and be a fantastic coach, and focus on building a team that consistently hits its commitments.
Success in this role will include but not be limited to leading teams responsible for:
- Expanding relationships with current clients, while leveraging business knowledge, to expand and even upgrade the BlueJeans technology throughout their organization(s).
- Driving sales and adoption of the BlueJeans technology with new clients.
- Focused selling with a long-term view and approach into clients, thinking beyond the initial sell and renewal to expansion.
- Achieving quota and driving performance to exceeding quota.
- Selling across Executive level BlueJeans full product portfolio across different LOB decision makers that include IT, HR, Marketing, Engineering etc.
- Exceeding revenue expectations.
- Running business to budget numbers.
- Increasing customers in region.
- Maintaining and renewing current customer client base and expanding the relationships and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Ensuring and leading the sales efforts with your team with the understanding that the BlueJeans product is a solution and sharing and tying it together that our solution can address a problem that perhaps they, the customer, were not aware of yet. Consultative selling by asking questions and understanding the clients needs and how the BlueJeans technology can solve those needs.
Within the first 30-60-90 days some of the expected deliverables to achieve include:
- Development of GTM plan for team members
- Completing development of your Leadership and sales plan for your region with objectives, MBO’s, obstacles and solutions to increasing and growing revenue and capturing more market share for BlueJeans.
- Learning and knowing the BlueJeans technology so you can go out and sell.
- Getting out in the territory with team and selling.
- Successfully enabling new Sales team so they are up and running with GTM plan of attack. Clearing the obstacles for them.
- Achieving and exceeding sales numbers
- A world class experienced sales professional with at least 10 years of proven success. Candidates will have a demonstrable record of increasing management responsibility and led sales or a business for companies in the Enterprise SaaS arena.
- 5+ years managing high performing sales teams
- Experience in creating, managing and developing thriving teams
- Knowledge of the customers and channels that serve the customer base
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies
- History of delivering revenue targets
- Positive attitude, energetic, upbeat and professional
- High degree of motivation and exceptional drive to succeed