At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The Sales Operations Analyst – Commissions role will be responsible for administration and effectiveness of the sales compensation plans that motivate our global sales organization to succeed and other strategic / analytic projects. This role will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate payout of sales commissions, providing critical reporting for various business partners, measuring plan effectiveness, and analyzing revenue / sales trends to determine where future incentive proposals might be require
- Manage quotas and compensation plan designs for the various Sales Compensation plans.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of distribution and acceptance of plan documentation to the Sales organization via Echosign.
- Track, audit, and report on the status of plan acceptance to ensure compliance and timeliness.
- Distribute sales commission statements to the sales team in a timely manner via the Anaplan incentive compensation platform.
- Validate Bamboo HRIS data to ensure all onboarding and offboarding employees are properly accounted for.
- Administer comp plan creation and changes in the Anaplan incentive compensation platform.
- Analyze compensation plan effectiveness to inform business cases for compensation plan
- Leverage analytics to drive clarity of plan design and demonstrate plan performance
- Analyze deal structures trends and sales metrics to determine where future incentives might be required
- Support business cases / cost models to lock compensation proposals
- A passion for data, attention to detail, and managing within tight processes
- BS in Finance, Accounting, or related field; or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a sales compensation or related sales operations/finance function
- Strongly prefer prior experience with Anaplan or other incentive compensation platform
- Super strong Microsoft Excel skills and Salesforce reporting.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment