Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
If you want to…
- Be at the forefront of digital marketing, data and hospitality
- Make an impact and establish yourself in the digital ad sales environment
- Take on the world!!!
Then keep reading….
And you’re enjoying the idea of…
- Researching and identifying potential customers
- Speaking on the phone with potential customers frequently
- Helping build books of business via proactive lead generation
- Sourcing new independent hotels
- Influencing people
- Achieving targets
About the role:
We are looking to hire a Business Development Representative based in our Dublin office. You will have the opportunity to work with major brand advertisers in the fast-paced, online travel-advertising environment. You will play a critical role within the company as a talented person that excels at lead qualification/nurturing, along with identifying and generating new business leads. You will also be responsible to support your colleagues in sales conversion. This is a phone based role in a call center environment. So you need to be comfortable with a high volume of calls and research.
- Identify and investigate qualified leads on leading hotel/tourism/travel websites using online research or with third party data-mining partner(s) to establish hotel prospects and corresponding contact info. Your focus will be on EMEA markets regarding Sojern’s advertising solutions.
- Prospect and engage qualified leads by making outbound calls every day to identify prospects, book appointments and drive sales presentations for the Property Solutions Business Development team.
- Achieve set monthly, quarterly and annual goals to achieve targeted business goals.
- Assist with data inputting on behalf of Business Development Executives in our CRM platform.
- Keep abreast of any regional hotel electronic distribution trends: new, emerging or changing.
- At least 2 years of general business or prospecting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong resolve and unwavering persistence.
- High energy partnered with a positive attitude.
- Enjoys cold calling and research.
- Excellent planning & organising skills.
- Ability to work within a highly motivated and success driven team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Desire to grow, learn and advance within the Inside Sales team.
- Additional European language required, with a preference for Spanish, German, French, Italian.
- Experience within hotels, online travel, hospitality, tourism or advertising in general
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Ownership: Lead innovative and challenging projects
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Time off: 25 vacation days per annum
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.