Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
Sojern is seeking a Customer Success Manager to grow and retain customer relationships with our hotel partners and hotel management companies by working directly with decision makers to grow our business in the U.S.
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced innovative company, and is passionate about putting the customer first.
As a Customer Success Manager at Sojern, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the customer journey post purchase including but not limited to, product education, campaign setup, campaign analysis, creative consultation, and billing activities.
This role requires strong focus on delivering world class service to our Sojern Customers and consistently thinking of ways we can add value whether it be in our products, support or engagement activities.
To succeed, you must work well with people, be comfortable making data-driven decisions, and have a drive to learn!
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
- Demonstrate excellent customer communication skills over the phone, e-mail, web conferencing and in person
- Serve as a central point of contact while ensuring high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, consistently managing customer expectations
- Drive overall customer product adoption and education, advocate for customers’ success, and mitigate risk of customer churn
- Coordinate with internal partners to develop user-focused training, onboarding, and engagement
- Analyze and interpret performance data to provide campaign recommendations, upsell opportunities, and new ideas and concepts that meet customer goals
- Partner closely with internal teams on day-to- day operational processes
- Provide high-quality service to drive positive NPS and CSAT scores
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field (Accounting, Marketing, Communications, or Finance a plus)
- Minimum 3-5 years industry or job related experience
- Ability to manage the challenges of juggling multiple accounts whilst providing excellent proactive client service
- Strong ability to identify key results and critical solutions that support campaign & business objectives to produce successful campaigns
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Great with people – ability to work comfortably with many internal and external teams
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.