Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
If you want to work with a fun and dynamic team, build awesome localized content, scale our Account Based Marketing efforts (ABM), and lead a variety of marketing programs, this is the role for you! We’re seeking a detail-oriented team player who wants to make an impact across account based marketing, collateral development, sales narratives, and global marketing initiatives. This role is full-time and based in our Omaha office.
As the Marketing Manager supporting our US, Canada, and LATAM regions, you’ll be responsible for several key marketing programs that will grow revenue for the company. You’ll gain deep knowledge of our customers, and become the go-to person for marketing materials and training. Reporting to our Global Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll be a key player in building our world-class marketing team vision and driving a competitive advantage for Sojern.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead and scale the Marketing team’s growing ABM efforts, managing and executing direct mail campaigns, client gifts, customer events, and email outreach. Provide monthly reporting on ABM activities.
- Drive the creation of new sales narratives, pitch decks, emails, webinars, and more, supporting our Americas Sales team in closing multi-million dollar accounts.
- Become the go-to person for our Sales teams when they need the newest materials or corporate messaging.
- Conduct surveys and collect feedback from Sales teams to improve marketing collateral and presentations.
- Become a strategic asset to the team by attending weekly sales meetings and client calls, gaining deep knowledge of our customers (goals, challenges, wants, needs) and keeping up-to-date customer profiles for each of our key accounts.
- Work closely with our Sales Ops team to support their programs, such as strategic gifting and prospecting, ensuring alignment across both teams and that all projects have a high impact.
- Use Sojern research, data insights, and content to create new narratives and sales pitches.
- Share best practices across our regions, training our Sales teams on new narratives and materials and how to speak to them in market.
What you bring:
- 4-6+ years of work experience, with 2+ years in account based marketing or sales support
- Highly organized with exceptional project management skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Outgoing and passionate about ensuring a high quality customer experience
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while managing multiple projects on time and on budget
- Strong team player and self-starter with the ability to work well independently
- Proficient in Spanish a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with Google suite, especially Google Slides
- Familiarity with hospitality and travel brands a plus
- Familiarity with Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- A sense of humor and a “can do” attitude, willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.