Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
Sojern is looking for a Dubai-based Account Manager to join the team to support our continued expansion within across the MENA region. In this position, you will partner closely with our sales & operations teams to deliver the highest level of client success across your accounts.
To thrive, candidates must be analytical, detail-oriented, with strong commercial acumen and the ability to establish trust-based client relationships with agencies and direct clients.
If you are motivated by working in a dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the prospect of significantly influencing the growth of our regional office in Dubai, then Sojern is the place for you!
- Coordinate with sales, ad operations, and external clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet clients’ goals
- Utilise your extensive knowledge of the programmatic landscape to develop innovative campaign strategies to retain and develop existing client relationships and revenue streams
- Proactively manage the day-to-day activity across your patch of agency and direct client business, identifying growth and upsell opportunities that contribute to the regional revenue target
- Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements
- Analyse campaign performance data and provide optimisation recommendations to ensure client satisfaction and renewal
What you bring to the table:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or a related area
- You have 2 – 4 years campaign / account management experience in Ad Tech / Programmatic
- You have proven hands-on programmatic trading experience with a sound understanding of DSPs and associated tools
- You feel empowered to take initiative and give strategic recommendations in order to drive added value for your clients
- You have demonstrable experience of retaining and growing client accounts
- You are analytical and like using data to tell a story
- You are self-driven, detail-oriented and have exemplary organisation skills
- You’re great with people and confidently work with internal and external teams
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in office
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- IATA travel discount
- Time Off: 24 vacation days per annum
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.