Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun team that’s revolutionizing the online travel data landscape?
Specializing in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, Sojern is travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul. For more information, please visit www.sojern.com.
We are seeking an experienced travel and advertising technology professional who is independent and a passionate go-getter with proven experience in effectively managing sales pipeline and contracting process. Our customers are independent, boutique hoteliers and chains who have a need for our targeted digital advertising solutions.
- Prospect and understand customer business requirements, pain-points and in a clear and concise manner position our advertising solution(s) that is a viable option for customer and Sojern.
- Identifying, negotiating, contracting and managing relationships with independent, boutique & chain hotels in assigned team markets.
- Sales experience and relationships with independent & boutique hotels preferred.
- Prospect and engage qualified leads to bring onto Sojern Travel platform.
- Negotiate and secure insertion orders on behalf of Sojern Ltd to achieve set business goals through appropriate commercial terms and advantageous upsell.
- Self-starter with proven experience in effectively managing sales pipeline, communicate proactively with manager and clients throughout signup process.
- Achieve set monthly, quarterly and annual goals to achieve targeted business goals.
- The position requires a positive collaborative individual who can work independently across functions and regions.
- Collaborate with account manager(s) to monitor campaign success.
- Keep abreast of any regional hotel electronic distribution trends: new, emerging or changing.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of sales experience with industry contacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak English and Tagalog or Hindi
- Proven & excellent negotiating skills, understand industry contracts and negotiations.
- Proven experience in the Travel Industry specifically hotel and/or ecommerce experience
- Ability to work within a highly motivated and success driven team
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both internal and external
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- This position will require the ability to travel
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in office
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- IATA travel discount
- Time Off: 20 vacation days per annum
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.