Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, Istanbul and Hong Kong.
As part of our on-going international expansion we’re looking to create a new Sales/Snr Sales Manager to join our growing team in Hong Kong. The role will be based in our Hong Kong office and focused on supporting the growth across the North Asian markets with a particular focus on Hong Kong, Macau and Taipei.
- Play a key role in developing and managing the holistic advertising business for a number of brands across the hotels vertical, airline and tourism sectors.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Account Management and Product teams in Singapore and the US to deliver great service and performance to our clients.
- Guide the creation of persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Sojern to target marketers within this region.
- Meet agreed revenue targets on a quarterly basis.
- Work closely with the in house Account Managers to ensure the optimisation, optimum delivery of campaigns and reporting of results.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 7 Years sales experience in digital marketing and advertising solutions with at least 1 year working in programmatic advertising.
- Business experience in the online travel industry with appropriate experience, digital contacts within the hotel, air or tourism sectors preferably, also with a solid understanding of performance marketing, RTB/SEM etc.
- Strong agency contacts and relationships across the 6 major media agencies in Hong Kong and Taipei.
- Ideally extensive B2B marketing and/or sales experience in the travel distribution and marketing space.Self-motivated; exhibits strong self-management and sense of urgency.
- Ability to achieve sales targets and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-departmental team.
- Exceptional writing and presentation creation skills.
- Exceptional MS PowerPoint skills.
- A native Cantonese speaker would be preferable with a business level of English and Mandarin.
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Competitive Localised Benefits
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- IATA travel discount
- Time Off: 20 vacation days per annum
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, welcoming and diverse work environment. We value, encourage and embrace difference of thoughts and ideas. Find out more about working at Sojern on Glassdoor, or check out Sojern Voices.