The ACL Impact
ACL exists to help make the world a safer and more ethical place. By enabling Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) professionals to be recognized for the value they bring to their organizations, we aim to be game-changers: to provide organizations with the software tools, support, and knowledge to dive deep into their data, turn insights into actions, and manage GRC across the entire organization.
From supporting a national government in tracking down missing children to helping banks identify financial crime perpetrated by terrorists and cartels to keeping Fortune 500 companies operating at peak performance, ACL has been at the heart of helping save both people and billions of dollars… talk about impact!
Young At Heart
We’re a 30-year-old company that moves like a start-up. It’s the best of both worlds. We have huge customers (70% of the Fortune 500), impressive revenues, and are not worrying about our next funding round. At the same time, we’re busting into new markets and disrupting an entire industry, so things are always interesting around here. Interesting in a good way.
We Are Change
Disrupting an entire industry means driving change internally. Breaking into new markets depends on flawlessly executing our market strategy (yes we have one – it is super tight and data-driven – like our solution) by arming the frontlines with everything you need to win. A shared vision binds teams together, creating a cohesiveness that is unique. We are all contributing to this disruption and are having a blast doing it.
We Are Making the World a Better Place
We work with some of the largest brands in the world and we are helping them to make our world a safer, happier, and more ethical place. Our users have uncovered billions of dollars in fraud and waste, put numerous criminals in jail, and quite literally stopped abuses that save lives. What we do REALLY matters.
We Have High Standards
We all set high standards for ourselves, wanting to be the best we can possibly be. This extends to wanting to be the best for our customers and for each other. We all rise up to the challenge to be our best and live up to these standards. We celebrate our successes and see opportunity in our mistakes. Quite simply, we want the best... and (even more importantly) those looking to push themselves and learn to be better individually, while we grow together as a team and company.
About the role
As the System Administrator to the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform for the organization, you drive process changes to increase efficiencies and implement controls to mitigate risk for the organization. You are tightly integrated with all Financial processes and play a critical role in the key operational aspects of the business.
Navigating through ambiguity comes naturally, while implementing large scale projects that are cross-departmental to achieve successful outcomes is a challenge you desire. As an ERP System Administrator, you not only understand the requirements of your key stakeholders, but the implications any deviations have downstream. You are analytical and meticulous and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Supporting a broad user base of U4BW (Agresso) with a range of system queries across 1st/2nd lines
- Providing technical support to help identify and develop system enhancements
- Identify and implement business process improvements
- Maintain current and timely communications across other departments on matters of mutual interest and importance
- Ensure documentation is properly initiated, authorized and maintained
- Develop reporting as required
- Actively promotes solutions, be they internal or external, to enhance UBW's value to ACL
- Continuous improvements of the system with a focus on driving efficiency for end users
- Overall system maintenance
To qualify, candidates must have
- Excellent knowledge of U4BW (Agresso)
- Experience with U4BW (Agresso) project work - (e.g. upgrade, module implementation & overall system improvements)
- Worked across a number U4BW (Agresso) modules including Financials (GL, AP, AR), Logistics and HR
- Proficient in the use of project management, requirements analysis, technical design, development andtesting techniques and tools
- Highly professional team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and IT professionals at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Experience working collaboratively with other developers, technical analysts, business and operational staff
- Demonstrated problem solving skills. Proven abilities in resolving problems quickly and efficiently sometimes under pressure
- Proficient in using Excelerator
- SQL skills desirable though not essential
Please apply now and tell us why you are the right fit for the opportunity!