At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like , Stripe, Coinbase and Robinhood to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
The Growth team at Plaid combines deep technical, product, and industry knowledge to help our customers build and scale amazing applications. We believe that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years.
As a member of the Startup Growth team, you will be focused on building solutions that enable our startup customers to launch and grow as fast as possible. This includes scaling the team’s ability to handle our exponential customer growth by working cross functionally internally, as well as working directly with our Startup customers.
This role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity.
What excites you
- Leading cross-functional initiatives so our Startup customers can successfully launch and grow
- Working with our product and engineering teams to translate customer feedback into product insights
- Developing and tracking key team KPIs to drive execution and identify opportunities for operational improvement
What excites us
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- You are highly consultative with a strong business acumen and an acute product sense
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs
- 4-7 years of experience including: (1) 2+ years of management consulting, investment banking, or investing (2) 2+ years in a high growth tech startup
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools
- Ability to work with all types of people and build long-lasting relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.