Cority Software Inc., an enterprise software company based in Toronto, is looking for candidates to join its Professional Services Team in the role of Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for providing dedicated project management for global and complex implementations of Cority’s EHS software systems. The successful candidate will be a self‐starter with a background in Project Management, preferably with software experience in a client facing role, who can leverage these skills to successfully manage the end to end implementation of Cority’s EHS software.
This position is open to experienced candidates and is recommended for those individuals looking to further their career in project management.
• Manage multiple large and complex projects with multiple diverse stakeholders.
• Manage all phases of a project in accordance with the Cority Implementation Methodology
• Take the responsibility to complete all deliverables required as defined by the Cority Implementation Methodology and customer project plan
• Manage and promote effective key strategic internal and external relationships with project stakeholders, management and delivery teams
• Manage client expectations especially in the initiation phase
• Independently work with Cority sales team to identify customer project requirements to support accurate project scoping
• Facilitate creation of Statement of Work (SOW) and associated effort and cost
• Independently coordinates multi-disciplined team of Professional Services Consultants, Developers and Client Resources to successfully implement Cority software for clients
• Manage change process and effectively communicate the impact to the client
• Develop detailed project schedules in collaboration with team members. Self-sufficient in the creation and maintenance of project schedules which reflect realistic and unique project requirements
• Monitor and control project deliverables ensuring quality
• Control project time and budget and escalate if budget or schedule is at risk
• Identify and mitigate project risks and issues
• Hold status meetings and effectively and efficiently communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders
• Perform project closing activities including post review sessions
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
o University degree in Business, IT, Health Science or related field
o PMP designation will be given special consideration
• Specific Skills
o A self-starter and fast learner with the ability to work under pressure
o Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project.
o Proven leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
o Team player with the ability to work in a fast‐paced multi‐disciplined project delivery environment
o The successful candidate will have a passion for excellence and will promote the same from their peers.
o An ability to quickly pick up a technical understanding of solutions for customers
o Willing to travel (20%)
• Work Experience
o 3- 5 years practical experience in project planning and project management
• Desired Competencies
o Experience in managing EHS projects is considered an asset
o Experience with Agile methodology is considered an asset
• Desired Languages
o Fluency in Spanish and/or French is an asset
Cority is an enterprise software company based in Toronto with a global client base. The company’s core product is a software platform that is used by large corporations, NGOs and government agencies to manage employee health and safety. If you’re interested in learning more, go to www.Cority.com