LOCATION: Flexible within Canada, USA, UK –as work from home locations; Toronto based personnel will work in the office headquarters location in mid-town Toronto.
Cority leverages its cutting-edge SaaS-based technology and broad EHS product suite to partner with organizations around the world to effect meaningful change in the way environmental, health, and safety is managed. Cority stands by its customers as they attain performance goals, reduce EHS risks, enhance corporate productivity, and create a healthier workforce. The company has received many accolades for its strong employee culture and outstanding growth rate including recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies; being shortlisted for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Private Business Growth Award; and being named by Aon Hewitt as one of the Best Employers in Canada.
Cority is looking for candidates with Business and Technical Analysis experience to join its Professional Services team in the role of Implementation Consultant – Technical.
The Implementation Consultant – Technical has an integral role within the Cority organization and is responsible to ensure the delivery of a high-quality software implementation for our customers. We are seeking an individual with experience with business and technical analysis (requirements gathering, solution designing) to develop integrations, convert legacy data and train clients on the setup, maintenance and deployment of the technical components that ensure success on projects.
This position is open to experienced candidates and is recommended for those individuals looking to further their career in professional services delivery.
• Act as the liaison between Cority and clients based on assigned projects. Validate that assigned clients are satisfied with all Cority provided software and services. Ensure lead consultant is involved in appropriate corrective actions and/or recommendations to Cority management.
• Follow Cority Implementation Methodology for all customer implementations. Establish, in conjunction with the client and Cority PM, a plan for management of the project implementation including intervention where timeline milestones are being delayed or missed.
• Guide and teach clients on the configuration and testing of Cority software technical components to meet business requirements. Provide recommendations to clients technical and functional team to leverage core technology to meet business requirements.
• Perform installation, configuration and troubleshooting of proprietary software application on client’s production and staging environments as well as troubleshoot any errors that would prevent full utilization of product.
• Perform data mapping, data manipulation and data migration among Cority database systems for client conversion of legacy data.
• Develop Documentation, Training Video’s and any other medium to expand knowledge base of the technical components of the core application.
• Travel to client sites an average of 25% of the time, rarely more than one week at a time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• A graduate of a university program in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering.
• Knowledge of enterprise database software is essential: Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or newer), including its related suites: Oracle (11g or newer) MySQL, PostgreSQL) Microsoft Excel
• Can read and understand entity-relationship diagrams (ERDs)
• Experience in system implementation life cycles and project management methodologies an asset.
• Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services an asset.
• Experience/interest in medical, safety, or industrial hygiene an asset.
• 3-5 years in software implementation experience desired, but not required
• Previous experience in an enterprise IT environment beneficial
• Strong time and task management skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convey thoughts and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong problem-solving capability; ability to think on your feet and adapt to changes in business requirements
• Perseverance; Drive for Results, focused on completion of tasks
• Exceptional Customer Focus Skills, Build long lasting relationships with clients.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Working knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming, and web application development.
• Ability to adhere to project schedules, project constraints and the prioritization of project tasks.
• Provide technical support during the implementation delivery process including triaging and troubleshooting reported by customer and implementation team
• Fluency in Spanish and/or French an asset
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary plus bonus