Do you love helping clients look their best selves with hair color? Are you excited to work at an entrepreneurial company where your voice COUNTS?
Madison Reed is looking for Colorists to join our Corte Madera Color Bar Teamwork with clients alongside a team of dedicated hair color experts who keep our customers’ hair looking fabulous. This position is critical in bringing our message, products, and delightful customer experience to the next chapter of the Madison Reed vision - our Color Bars - to life!
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. For the salon goer or DIY at home, we offer unparalleled hair color and care products that save women time and money. Madison Reed is sold across the country through Madisonreed.com, Sephora, Ulta and now….in our newest endeavor, Madison Reed Color Bars.
Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our 60+ and growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
We’re committed to helping Colorists grow in their career.
And that’s not it! Madison Reed offers:
- Guaranteed hourly salary, gratuities, and retail commissions
- Participate in a paid Madison Reed color training program
- Opportunities to grow your color service/retail experience and career
Who you are:
Colorists on our team are comfortable in a fast-changing environment, love beauty, hair color, enjoy helping people, and making clients feel right at home. You can operate in a fun and fast-paced team, can educate our clients on our color system, and recommend the ideal color care regimen for their hair.
More About You:
- Passionate about providing the best possible experience and delighting our clients in every way
- Able to provide thorough client consultations and able to maintain client records
- Perform color applications with ease
- Have strong blow dry skills
- Really like people. You are the type of person who enjoys talking to anyone, flexible, and excited to be a part of making clients look and feel beautiful.
- You are a problem solver; you work on resolutions to any customer issue fast
- A desire to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills both in client care as well as hair color
- Not easily ruffled. You have superior organizational skills; integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- Proficient in using technology in your everyday life and enthusiastic about innovation
Skills & requirements:
- Licensed cosmetologist a must
- Previous color experience in a salon environment
- Experience in a fast-paced service environment
- Proven track record of consistently delivering remarkable customer service
Position Located: Corte Madera
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.