Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
We are growing again! Join us as part of our Sales Team in the next phase of Infutor's unprecedented growth.
The ideal Channel Sales Executive candidate will be a high energy, hands on and detailed-oriented individual who has successfully built, deployed and managed channel partner programs. He/she will have 7+ years of relevant experience that includes selling through the channel in a DaaS environment. This position is a key role, contributing to the overall advancement of corporate sales goals, and will report to the EVP of Sales.
We are hiring for this role at both our Oakbrook Terrace HQ Office, and our new downtown Chicago Office.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Channel Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage partner programs and budget in alignment with corporate growth and revenue objectives across multiple dimensions; including awareness, education, lead, generation, programs, channel readiness and enablement
- Develop and deploy best practices for channel program expansion in regards to investment programs, MDF, deal registration, value based competencies, incentive programs and promotional campaigns
- Manage programs through all phases of the development cycle; from analysis and design through implementation and tracking
- Analyze and track success of all channel-facing programs
- Implement metrics to demonstrate return on investment against the partner program Drive revenue, bookings and and enterprise value to the company
- Provide analysis and forecast of spending trends and activities executed at partner level
- Work closely with finance, sales operations and sales management to complete partner notifications, manage exceptions, and update all systems
- Maintain current professional and technical knowledge
Qualifications and Skills
- BS/BA degree required; MBA preferred
- Candidates must have a minimum of 7-10 years of sales leadership experience, with at least 5 years focused on channel sales in a rapid-growth technology or inf company
- Recent experience in fast-growing global software or DaaS start-up company, preferred
- Proven track record of developing channel programs tied back to channel development and revenue growth. Successful history of program delivery with metrics and ROI results
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to present professionally to all levels within an organization. Strong comfort level with public speaking at partner events and conferences
- Track record of successful program management, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and in-depth, hands-on execution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain productive relationships with channel partners, executive management, other company departments, and vendors.
- History of successful cross-functional projects and management
- Deep knowledge of partner business models, financial models and their evolution.
- Proven ability to build, lead, and manage a team
- Strong work ethic, high personal initiative, able to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to think strategically and act creatively
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor
- Some travel required (20-40%)
Very competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Corporate Bonus Eligibility
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referal Bonus Program
- Free Access to Office Health Club
- 401k with Employer Match
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care
- Free Access to Life Management Tools: Employee Assistance Program, Discounts, Wellness, and iLearn Professional Development Portal
- Auto, Home & Pet Insurance
- Group Legal Services Plan
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round