Singular is a marketing intelligence platform that unifies marketing analytics, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By connecting upper funnel marketing data with lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across multiple channels and optimize spend down to the most granular levels. Singular currently tracks over $10 billion in digital marketing spend to revenue and lifetime value across industries including commerce, travel, gaming, entertainment, media, and on-demand services. Singular customers include companies like Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Symantec, Zynga, Match, and Twitter. Singular is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM and Telstra Ventures. Visit www.singular.net to learn more.
In partnership with the leadership team, you will be responsible for optimizing the talent acquisition structure and processes, growing the capabilities of the sourcing operation, building a unique employment brand and an engaging candidate experience. You will act as a true partner to the business to identify talent gaps, implement sourcing tools and processes, ensure we have robust programs for diversity and employer branding, and scale the team to deliver against our hiring plans.
You would manage full-cycle recruiting for all departments including Sales, Marketing, engineering and G&A. This role requires a strategic mindset and an opportunity to work closely with the CEO, C-Suite and Executive Team on growth strategy, talent acquisition process and retention. You’ll get to take advantage of an amazing location in SoMa, dog-friendly office, unlimited PTO, and a phenomenal team of smart, passionate and fun people!
What you’ll do:
- Lead our recruiting efforts to ensure that we attract and close top talent in a variety of departments including sales, engineering, product, marketing, leadership, etc.
- Own the sourcing, full-cycle recruiting process, top-notch candidate experience and on boarding
- Support our hiring managers in all components of defining hiring needs – both current and future -- and then attracting, developing and retaining talent
- Identify strategies for engaging and closing the best candidates.
- Lead a data driven operation to improve effectivity one candidate at a time, integrating systems and processes that will provide meaningful data to deliver results.
- Choose the best tools to support candidate experience and recruiter effectiveness.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years in a recruiting role in the tech industry
- Experience strategizing tech talent acquisitions
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of roles including sales, engineering, G&A, etc.
- Positive go-to attitude