Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your impact to Agari:
You will act as a Trusted Advisor to the customer, focusing the on-boarding phase of the customer journey with Agari, including:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Agari product portfolio and how it can be best utilized within a customer’s environment
- Drive complex implementations while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems
- Reviewing and sharing of Best Practices as the customer's trusted consultant
- Lay the foundation for a strong relationship with the customer going forward
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction and trust
- Coordinate with multiple parties the customer as well as their 3rd parties -- to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution to customer issues, and completion of projects
- Work with internal teams (most notably engineering, sales, product management)
What will make you successful
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with Email (SMTP) and Email Authentication (SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
- Strong project management skills with a high attention to detail a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Relevant Consulting experience a plus
- Must be comfortable with presenting and explaining technology to people with less technical knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in working with broad cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influence skills
- Ability to work independently, ability to adapt quickly, positive attitude, ability to thrive is a fast-paced environment
*This role can be out of our North Carolina office or remote throughout the US
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)