ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about learning new skills and can implement new ways of doing business while being tactical and analytical with our data and tools. You will help drive strategic programs and work to revise and implement new systems and processes. We will depend on your expertise to keep our system clean and focus on changes that drive growth, scalability, and retention.
You’ll be supporting the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding through renewal for our high-touch, low-touch and tech touch customers. You are organized and able to work on long-term projects as well as requests requiring a quick turnaround. You love working cross-functionally and globally to support the broader Customer Success goals.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Support, maintain, configure and administer Gainsight for the Global Customer Success team and partner with Sales Operations to ensure Salesforce is optimized for Gainsight
- Build system workflows and programs for 1: Many and Tech Touch in Gainsight
- Help the team detect early signals of at-risk renewals by designing playbooks for CSMs to address and scale reach out templates
- Build workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data, and trigger actions for CSMs to proactively engage with customers
- Refine renewals, upsells, retention, and expansion forecasting process
- Develop, communicate and reinforce system standards, processes, and policies
- Provide operational direction and execution to help the Customer Success team run more efficiently and make data-driven decisions
- Identify process automation and improvement opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive these initiatives
- Ensure the CS systems stack meets the needs of our growing CS organization, and recommend additional tools as needed.
- Identify new processes to increase automation and efficiency of the team
- Ensure all processes are well documented and maintained up to date
We're excited about you because you have:
- 2+ years of experience in business operations (or similar) with an emphasis on Gainsight, Salesforce, or Customer Success
- Experience with Gainsight workflows, reporting, administration and database management preferred
- Understand object-oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic (IFs, ANDs, and ORs)
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Data-driven with a commitment to process improvement
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
Nice to haves:
- Experience building 1: Many programs using automation tools for the customer journey
- SQL experience
ABOUT UDEMY FOR BUSINESS
At Udemy, we believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 24 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by mastering new skills on Udemy. Through our global marketplace, we connect lifelong learners around the world to the largest selection of online courses created by expert instructors, and we’re just getting started.
Udemy for Business (UFB), is Udemy’s enterprise offering. Our mission is to help employees do whatever comes next. We’re helping companies like PayPal, Lyft, Booking.com, Capgemini, and Century 21 to solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technical skills, marketing & sales, leadership soft skills, and more. And we’re just getting started.
Udemy in the News: