ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about developing and delivering one-to-many customer engagement programs that drive advocacy, adoption and growth at scale. Creativity and initiative are key qualities as you’ll be responsible for developing new techniques to drive customer engagement at scale.
You'll leverage data insights and customer feedback to understand our customers’ evolving needs and creatively address them through your programs. Customer retention rates among our low-touch and tech-touch customer base is the focus area for this role, but you should also think about how our high-touch customers can benefit from your initiatives.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Build out a project plan for our 1:Many customer lifecycle touchpoints
- Partner with our Customer Marketing team to build communication and messaging for customer lifecycle touchpoints
- Map and redefine the customer lifecycle journey for our largest segmented accounts, from onboarding to renewal, and identify points of risk and opportunity to mitigate churn and increase retention
- Develop and implement programs that lead to an increase in our customer’s adoption and usage of our product
- Optimize the customer experience for all customers by designing multi-channel programs leveraging email, self-serve, in-product, etc.
- Partner with our Analytics, Operations, and Engineering teams to push the required usage data into Gainsight, Salesforce & other tools in order to execute on programs
- Partner with our Customer Success Operations Manager who builds the technical workflows and rules in Gainsight for 1:Many email campaigns
- Define and measure goals for each program
- Serve as point of contact for stakeholder requests for CS customer communication, establishing priority, scheduling and goal alignment.
- Liaise with customer marketing and CSMs to coordinate webinars, and other programs.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 3+ years of customer program management or customer marketing experience; or 5+ years of customer success experience
- Experience with customer journey mapping and customer segmentation a plus
- Experience with designing, implementing, and leading scaled customer programs a plus
- Passion for understanding customer pain points and evaluating business objectives
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
ABOUT UDEMY FOR BUSINESS
At Udemy, we believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 24 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by mastering new skills on Udemy. Through our global marketplace, we connect lifelong learners around the world to the largest selection of online courses created by expert instructors, and we’re just getting started.
Udemy for Business (UFB), is Udemy’s enterprise offering. Our mission is to help employees do whatever comes next. We’re helping companies like PayPal, Lyft, Booking.com, Capgemini, and Century 21 to solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technical skills, marketing & sales, leadership soft skills, and more. And we’re just getting started.
Udemy in the News: