LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
This is an ideal role for a seasoned desktop support professional. You will delight Lending Club employees with your technical prowess and excellent customer service skills at our new Lehi facility. Not only must you excel as a technician, take great joy in making fellow Lending Clubbers happy, but you will also get to shape the direction of our new Lehi office. You’re excited by the changes that are happening in corporate technology, words like self-service, cloud, BYOD don’t scare you off.
What You'll Do
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues on all technologies in use at Lending Club.
- Develops Trouble shooting guides with assistance from your manager and peers.
- Resolve user hardware requests and assist with advanced user requests and software installation.
- Duties include imaging and re-imaging of PC and Mac laptops, assisting users with computer upgrades, and inventory management.
- Ability to train employees and staff on new technologies.
- Work closely with your teammates at our company HQ in San Francisco, CA.
- Must be available to work on Weekends and willing to work flexible hours (nights and weekends) when necessary.
- Serve as a backup to other IT team members.
- Highly motivated self-starter with capability to quickly learn, and work with new technologies and complex technical environments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and keep stakeholders informed of progress toward goals.
- Ability to delight customers.
- Strong background in customer centric service delivery.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities – Solves most issues without help.
- Strong Technical skills of either PC or Mac technologies and intermediate skills in the other technologies.
- Intermediate knowledge of conference room video and telephony equipment.
- Sets goals for own development. Identifies and learns from mentors/developmental advisors.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Apple or Microsoft certification.
- Bachelor's degree Preferred majors: Management or Enterprise Computing.
- Basic troubleshooting and escalation of DHCP, DNS, WiFi, VPN and other network issues.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.