LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
We are looking for a HRIS Manager to help LendingClub fully utilize our HR system capabilities. Working as part of the HR Systems team as an individual contributor, you will partner with cross functional teams from People Operations, Recruiting, HR Business Partner, Payroll, Accounting, and Corporate Technology. This is a great opportunity for someone with Workday experience to help us expand our Workday footprint and improve our technology solutions and operations
What You'll Do
- Provide functional HRIS support to the HR team on HR processes and systems, including creating and rolling out trainings to end users
- Perform Workday administrative functions including business process configuration, bulk uploads (EIBs), and assisting the Corporate Technology team in maintaining security policies, roles and responsibilities including SOX compliance.
- Prioritize and deliver Workday system enhancements and on-going maintenance.
- Participate in projects aimed at improving HR performance and efficiency, including new large scale deployments.
- Document functional requirements and specifications, develop testing scripts, conduct user acceptance testing and deployment into production
- Act as functional liaison between HR and Corporate Technology to document business requirements related to Integrations.
- Accountable for data integrity of our HR systems. Proactively maintain Workday data integrity through audits and queries
- Participate in Workday’s bi-annual upgrade testing and retro-fit any impact to existing Business processes
- Partner within Human Resources, Technology, Operations, and other teams to create collaborative reporting to support metrics for the company
- 5 years of HRIS experience
- 3 years of Workday experience
- Possess strong analytical skills; be able to analyze data, draw conclusions, make recommendations
- Possess strong critical thinking capability; be able to solve problems
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; be able to translate data and present in an understandable document
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.