Cynet is seeking a talented, passionate, energetic, self-motivated Sales Engineer to support its Business Development activities in the EMEA.
In this position, the primary responsibility would be to drive and manage the technological evaluation stage of prospects. Any task would be done in tandem with the sales team as a technical adviser and product expert. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technically oriented prospects throughout the sales cycle.
The individual must be self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and accustomed to extensive travel.
- Manage and coordinate any technical requirements in the Sales process.
- Become a trusted advisor for our prospects and customers
- Perform business and technical needs discovery, technical demonstrations of the Cynet solution in face to face meetings and web sessions.
- Responsible for presenting the Cynet solution to prospects face to face, at field events (Conferences, seminars etc.) and web sessions.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFI/Ps.
- Able to convey customer requirements to the Product Management teams.
- Design implementation of solution according to customer’s technical requirements and business needs.
- Deploy and implement Cynet solution, from planning of acceptance, through installations and resolving of deployment issues.
- Understand the Attack life cycle and where the Cynet solution helps and eradicates this issue
- Articulate and demonstrate Cynet solution, and position products and services relative to competition through presentations and/or conference call discussions to architectural groups, major lines of businesses, and C-Level executives