NextHealth Technologies is currently looking for a Senior Python Developer to join the company’s product and solutions team. Our product mission is to enable the development of innovative and scalable software solutions in healthcare. The position provides the opportunity to engage in cutting-edge Healthcare research on a cross-functional team and contribute to developing products that have an impact on the healthcare industry with patient care.
- Lead development of Adaptive and Machine Learning technologies that deliver personalized recommendations, adaptive and predictive analytics capabilities.
- Lead development of data extraction development tools, data driven visualizations and other software required to support R&D, prototyping, production all while productization focused development
- Work closely with scientists, partners, to help evolve proof of concept systems into production at scale.
- Identify and promote the use of new technologies, toolkits, and frameworks, areas of inquiry, ways of working, methods and approaches in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Software and Research Engineering.
- Support mentoring of less senior members of the team when needed.
We are currently seeking a Senior Python Developer with:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Statistics or a related quantitative field. Master’s degree a plus
- Expertise in Python 3.6 and Python libraries such as pandas, numpy, scikitlearn, pyspark, etc.
- 7+ years of software engineering background including OOP, MVC, SOLID principles, DB design, and cohesion/coupling.
- Expert grasp of Computer Science including data structures, data modeling, algorithms, distributed systems and software design methods.
- Experience developing in Linux
- Experience with Web Application Development including HTTP, REST, CORS, DB (RDBMS & NOSQL), and DevOps
- Familiarity with data science, machine learning, deep learning concepts
- Experience profiling Python applications
- Familiarity with Ansible (vault, dynamic inventories, roles, etc.), Airflow, etc.
- Data processing and wrangling
- Scaling systems for large volumes of concurrent users and data flows