Leanplum is a mobile engagement platform that helps forward-looking brands like Grab, Tinder, and Tesco meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users’ needs and wants, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building the customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has also been recognized asFortune’s Best Companies to Work For andEntrepreneur’s Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America. Download the media kit and learn more atwww.leanplum.com.
About the Team
As a humble leader and engineering manager of the Campaign Insights pod at Leanplum, you’ll have the opportunity to redefine what’s possible in relationship marketing. The mission of the Campaign Insights team is to enable marketers to justify spend, demonstrate the success of a campaign and maximize ROI. We own the analytics for the campaign results for push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and A/B testing.
Under the hood, Campaign Insights owns a set of the backend services capable of processing trillions of events and a UI dashboard to deep dive into the results. Our highly scalable backend services are written in Java and we heavily utilize Kafka, HBase, Hadoop, HDFS, Kubernetes and we are running in Google Cloud Platform. Our UI is mainly based on Vue.js
and we also use Vuex for UI state management.
- Engineering manager of the Campaign Insights pod, which is an engineering team of Backend and Frontend Developers, a UX/Product Designer, and a Product Manager
- Accountable for delivering high quality and reliable software by the Campaign Insights Pod; responsible for delivering business value and product with his/her pod
- Use of internal/external metrics and stakeholder management to guide prioritization of projects and tasks
- Lead the iterative delivery of features and services, which are continuously measured and monitored
- Manages the sprints, unblocks the team, and maintains high velocity
- Enthusiastic, charismatic leader who motivates and encourages his/her team
- Contributes to the team output with their own efforts but prioritizes team productivity first
- Understands in very good details the technical aspects of the work the Campaign Insight pod owns and drives the team to take the right technical decisions.
- 2+ years of experience as a people manager of high performing teams
- Experience as an engineering/development manager, a team lead, a product manager, an engineer or a designer in a software company, preferably SaaS
- Experience working with teams having frequent releases
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, good EQ.
Benefits & Perks
- Iconic Office location in Sofia
- Lunch & dinner provided
- Eligible for a Health Insurance
- Sport and physical activities membership
- Peer bonus system
- Travel opportunities to meet your peers (business trips & retreats)
- Company retreats
- Cell phone bill coverage
Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions