At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
The DMP Manager will work within Uber’s Ad Tech team, reporting into the Head of Ad Ops. This role will bridge MarTech and AdTech to deliver best-in-class audience capabilities to our users. You will be responsible both for the development and delivery of marketing capabilities through technologies like data management platforms, marketing automation and testing and optimization tools using Agile best practices. You will have to balance strategic thinking with the nuts and bolts of maintaining platform execution and getting product adoption throughout all regions.
You’ll play a key role in championing persona-led customer journeys within the organization and building relationships between key teams to orchestrate best in class experiences.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Lead anonymous audience strategy by owning insights against 1P users
- Develop framework for channel audience consulting per campaign needs
- Develop the product strategy and roadmap for the DMP based on business priorities and input from partners and divisional leadership
- Articulate the roadmap priorities, review the roadmap with stakeholders and collaborate in delivering audience features based on timelines specified in the roadmap
- Showcase new feature releases to marketing and ad tech stakeholders
- Utilize or develop the necessary communication channels to ensure that stakeholders expectations are managed
- Lead the implementation and operations of DMP and other related software and services
- Own platform governance, working with tech, operations, marketing, and data protection partners to ensure business / user securities are met and exceeded
- Be the subject matter expert of marketing technology platforms and recommend new technologies that you believe will be beneficial to the business
- Troubleshoot against platform issues and escalate according to established priorities
- 5+ years of experience as a DMP manager
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Hands-on experience working with marketing technologies, including Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Data Management Platforms (DMP), testing/optimization tools and marketing automation