About the Role
We are currently seeking a Technical Program Manager with a focus on bikes/scooters to manage and execute the hardware development process from concept through production and into operation. Great judgement, a comprehensive understanding of product development, and a passion for incredible customer experiences are critical traits for this role. The person in this role needs to be able to gather technical requirements from various stakeholders, create a cohesive development plan and help the team execute.
Required for this role is a familiarity with the product development process from ideation to proof-of-concept, engineering samples, tooling, validation testing, ramping into production and deployment. In addition, this role requires strong communication skills, an ability to shepherd a cross-functional team through complex issues, and an ability to capture and create new processes when needed.
We are looking for Technical Program Managers who thrive in fast paced, unstructured environments. You understand from experience that every problem is unique and requires evaluating solutions from different perspectives.
- You are a bridge and a connector for the company
- You are intuitive, attentive, driven, organized, insightful and productive
- You work collaboratively to allow engineers to be better, faster and more-informed
- You address communication issues and effectively develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- You build trust across the organization
- You are not afraid to be passionate, but you strive to act with empathy and integrity