Turnitin is revolutionising the experience of writing to learn. Turnitin’s formative feedback and originality checking services promote critical thinking, ensure academic integrity and help students improve their writing. Turnitin provides instructors with the tools to engage students in the writing process, provide personalised feedback, and assess student progress over time. Turnitin's applications are used by more than 33 million students at 15,000 institutions in 140 countries. Turnitin is headquartered in Oakland, California, with international offices in Newcastle, Utrecht, Seoul, Melbourne, Noida and Mexico City.
Benelux or Scandinavian Market
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Territory Sales Manager to help us bring our services to new Higher Education and other academic Institutions.
In this role you will be responsible for driving new business across a geo-territory,executing our sales strategies, developing sales tactics and delivering territory action plans tailored to the achievement of the sales objectives for your territory.
You are eager to establish strong effective relationships with new Higher Education / Academic institutions in the territory and a convincing and respected partner for these stakeholders, based on thought leadership in the areas of academic integrity and original writing.
- Analyze market, industry and customers to identify sales opportunities and issues and prepare concrete plans/campaigns, strategic and tactical, to address such issues and realize opportunities.
- Execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base in your territory. Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- You must be an entrepreneurial and experienced sales person who thrives in a fast-moving environment and understands how to build out a territory for the long term (proven experience is a must).
- 3+ years successful SaaS sales in Higher Education space, or;
- 3+ years effective consultancy SaaS solutions,
- Must be a comfortable and confident public speaker, adept at presenting to audiences ranging in size from one to several hundred people.
- Demonstrable experience in developing customer centric, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Practitioner of Solution Selling preferred.
- Accustomation to Salesforce preferred.
- Bachelor's degree mandatory, Master’s degree preferred.
- Fluency in English, Netherlands and German
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be a team player and an active ‘doer’ but at the same time highly self-motivated with the proven ability to work independently.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably SalesForce.
- Must be able to travel consistently (30-40% of time), and sufficiently, to achieve assigned sales projections or quotas.
- Competitive Salary/Commission
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Gym reimbursement
- Free lunches
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to travel internationally
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or veteran’s status