Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. A critical component of our mission are the employers that help to sponsor the Omada program on behalf of of their employees.
We have published 11 peer-reviewed articles showing the efficacy of our program across various populations and leverage a pay for performance business model that puts our money where our mouth is. The business is growing rapidly, and to help scale our impact, we are looking for an Account Executive, for our Enterprise group to sell our solutions into the employer ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to navigate complex environments and successfully sell to senior-level executives. The ideal candidate will care about solving a customers needs with passion, drive, and class, and will operate with a level of integrity that allows us to shine with our channel partners and the broader healthcare ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have fun along the way and care deeply about their craft.
As part of the Omada sales team the individual in this role will:
- Identify opportunities within their territory that are a fit for the Omada solution and manage the sales pursuit process within those accounts
- Work closely with strategic partners and health plans to collaborate on market, account and opportunity strategies that lead to new business
- Take a solution/consultative sales approach with prospects to learn more about their needs and how we might complement their strategies
- Have the desire to be part of a rapidly growing organization
This position reports to the Regional Director and will require the person work cooperatively at all levels within the organization. The corporate culture is one in which smart, dynamic, driven, and vibrant individuals thrive.
Candidates must understand the Benefits environment and processes, be conversant with senior level executives in Benefits, HR, and Finance and have a proven track record of success in selling business solutions in this environment.
We’re looking for the following:
- Experience selling Benefits solutions to self-insured employers
- Energy to motivate a prospect to take action
- A track record of successful quota achievement
- The discipline and motivation to work on one’s own
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working for an emerging-growth company (a plus)
- The capability to run the entire sales process from prospecting through contract closure
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health:
We’ve pioneered digital medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, obesity and its comorbidities. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco, Lowe’s and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex,gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.